Nice Wedding Card Comments Wedding Present.... Help Me, Please?

Wedding Present.... help me, please? - nice wedding card comments

That is why I live on campus and have no car to get really into something. I was so busy with the documents that had literally no time to get somewhere for a wedding gift for my friend. I was not getting enough sleep and one of my teachers even commented about was how tired and exhausted. Unfortunately tonnes wrote short courses this semester and has many roles. I work, that is on the campus. Nevertheless, even making a work, I do not have much money. Your wedding is during the day, and I had no time to make your reality. I was given on your card Nice, and put money on him. You could probably better use the money for anyway. Poor student, I mean my bank is not very strong and it is almost Christmas, when I buy gifts for friends and family as you think it is good to give my friend for her wedding? I do not want to sound cheap, but do not want to stop buying gifts for Christmas. Help?

4 comments:

lioness said...

I think in your situation would be $ 25 - $ 20 a quite understandable.

From what I in this section and weddings can say that I is at about $ 50 - $ 100 to give what most people. But there should be, what do you think that you can afford.

I am sure that your friend wants to get a card with a lot of money inside.

meg said...

$ $ The card is perfectly fine. Current is the average amount they pay for food per person, I saw ~ $ 40-50, if we are good. just write something nice on the card, and since I've written so many articles (sux, which for that matter) I'm sure you can think of something.

deanslis... said...

Standard is $ 50, but if you pay to save not afford, what you for the card. if your friend she will understand. When I got married, I do not care how much money we are in the cards, I just wanted many things that we have a card and the person there was to say to our special day with us!

Blunt said...

A card with the money is the perfect gift.

Good luck

Post a Comment