Msn Block Site:blogspot.com How Do I Block MSN Access With My Netgear FVS336G Router And Still Allow Normal Web Traffic?

How do I block MSN access with my Netgear FVS336G router and still allow normal web traffic? - msn block site:blogspot.com

I have a Netgear FVS336G router and want to be able to block, MSN, Skype and streaming audio while a normal HTTP traffic.

If I then MSN HTP and streaming audio are blocked off, but if I can, which are open and can not understand how to stop them only.

Please help?

2 comments:

Colanth said...

You can access MSN and Skype on any computer. Can not be blocked streaming audio, because everyone still flows the same protocol, let alone use a common address or port. HTTP (blocking only a few blocks audio streams that access web-start. Winamp, as he was working close further.)

ompster said...

It is a very hard and require background is a solution of Nice in the Fund could try to block port 1863 or passport.com or something. But now using, you can download MSN Messenger for the UPnP ports are not really a question more. Also, remember that there is sites like Meebo and eBuddy. What is MSN Web interfaces. Do not forget to mention the current official site hosted by MSN Messenger. Then this program may crash, MSN actual operation, you can even limit hearing loss at certain times, a program can be used. I think it is your only option, but again, the messengers of the sites that can also be found hanging, if it appears.

Post a Comment