Breast Cancer Party How Can I Raise Money For Breast Cancer Awareness At My Avon Party?

How can I raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness at my avon party? - breast cancer party

Hello, I run an Avon party in a few weeks with the full awareness that breast cancer, because this month is the month for breast cancer awareness.

I will have a raffle, but must also procure other ideas for fund-raising party, a lot of money. I will sell some products, of which 20% is for charitable purposes.

Any general tips and ideas for fundraising would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You can go ahead and sell products to the Avon Avon, British Columbia to increase as the new deaths from Marimekko ® Designed exclusively for Avon Cancer Crusade. Only $ 10 and 100% of net profits ($ 6.24) will be donated to the Avon Crusade Against Cancer. Of course, if you are a representative of Avon, they are no longer the sale or transfer of credit, but it's worth it for the cause. His fate is an excellent idea, although clarify these questions already asked if she would consider $ 1 to donate to the cause, then take the money and give it to himself. Good luck with your party!

Lynn said...

I am an Avon Sales Representative too, and I personally am not a party, but I started a fundraiser in my Avon e-rep site. These are people who go his party another option to what they want but still be able to help take your order and some of their products directly to spot breast cancer.

Lynn said...

I am an Avon Sales Representative too, and I personally am not a party, but I started a fundraiser in my Avon e-rep site. These are people who go his party another option to what they want but still be able to help take your order and some of their products directly to spot breast cancer.

Post a Comment