Buy Heart Sharp Tin Pans Still Pain Near Heart? Why?please Take Your Time To Read This.?

Still pain near heart? why?please take your time to read this.? - buy heart sharp tin pans

I went to the doctor several times tired. I do not know what goin drunk almost 1 years. When I sit in certain positions, I feel a sharp pain near my heart. The pain lasts only about 1 sec, but 2 or 3 Somtimes nothing more. Somtimes I worry at school, where I'm sitting on the chair and leaned on the left side. It hurts when I'm on the floor and when I put my hands on the floor and I slipped my car with only the muscles in my arm. This pain feels like a heart attk Somtimes I'm tired of this. I can not seem to have symptoms of heart attk, but the pain just depends on my left shoulder means to stop the cage near the platform on the left side. The doctor also has an electrocardiogram and an echocardiogram, which found everything normal. I have all my blood values are normal. If everything exactly why the pain located in the sameE most often? I also have to work hard around my house when we bought it, usually have about 50 pounds of rocks or something similar weight on the other side of the house. And another thing, why do I always feel that I would want to take my aggression against a person or somthing, but I am calm. Somtimes I do not know what I happns just punch my punching bag 60 pounds for no reason. They seem to be stronger than most people I in my 2 years of physical education in school. I am 17 years old and 125 pounds. I work out and everything and I hope the pain goes, why not? If the pain comes, I'll feel my heart beat away with my hand. My parents are screaming in my _ _ _ I do not know why every day. i get A + in my school in all classes, who still think that I do not study and I call all hereArnt and study well enough, when I speak, I cry again offering. kinda depressed may be at home in almost every day. So I've said almost everything he do with the pain and symptoms. Sorry for the spelling, but I was a little premature. I would welcome suggestions and tips to help you through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment