Small White Blisters In Gum What Is A White Blister Onto My Lower Lip?

What is a white blister onto my lower lip? - small white blisters in gum

I) smoking (and down and no fan, and wore braces 13 to 14 years. I am now 33 years old. Kissing Since 2002 (after a man, but this is a coincidence) in May, I developed in my lower lip, a sort of blank spot on the appearance of a small bubble, which when stimulated by the sun, or if my lips are dry, but it rarely seems to choke and a little pain. Otherwise, it has faded, but still exists, I can do a bit more. In addition, two months ago was that I saw in my upper gum, in an entirely different perspective, a painless white spot. I brush my teeth every day, and I do not know whether it is caused by irritation from toothpaste, for example, or have something to do with the disk. What could a blisterWorld, and how to cure? I forgot to mention that more and more since the beginning of the onion, often unknowingly bite their lips at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment