Plasma Donation Arlington Plasma Donation?

Plasma donation? - plasma donation arlington

I donate plasma regularly, partly because it had the extra money, partly because it will help the medicine, etc. The last time I went to donate, I am what he calls the "infiltration" of a kind ... Incorrect needle in my arm, tried the machine back to my red cells and some blood does not come into my vein, but in the vein (needle perferated end of the vein). I do not have much swelling or bruising, but I had a surface area of the injection site, which was about 2 inches in diameter, which has become very strong and was very sensitive to day. It was about 2 weeks and even if no bids are submitted, the muscles in my arm and was very painful enough when I wake up in the middleLDE night. These symptoms may be associated with the blood in the wrong spot on your arm? Help please. I have not seen the donation centers for fear of it happening again.

2 comments:

breezy said...

My husband is quite frequently and has never taken place. I want to talk to someone and bring their concerns and reluctance to return to the expression. I guess it does not happen often, and I regret what happened. Lives saved by what you and others.

Pontiac0... said...

I would ask the center of the donor, whether this has happened before and consult a physician. If they say that it never happens, probably consult a doctor. If it happened, ask what to do.

Post a Comment