What Ever Happened To Tiffany What Ever Happened To VH1 I LOVE NY Tiffany And Her "chosen" Beau? Are They Still Together?

What ever happened to VH1 I LOVE NY Tiffany and her "chosen" beau? Are they still together? - what ever happened to tiffany

Suppose they are still together. Published photographs of two clubs in Miami.
But New York has a new show soon prepare a "New York Loves Hollywood." This will be a reality show 30 minutes, I do not know how many episodes. The cameras are expected to follow with his move to California and evidence for a "serious" actress. The article I read also said that as part of the show is not and can not give up. could be just hype for the show.

1 comments:

unique 1 said...

NY & measurement are no longer together. I went with this model, but kept secret because he and New York are in the works for a reality show to have together.

Post a Comment