Boy Models How Can My 3 Year Old Boy Start Modeling In Washington DC?

How can my 3 year old boy start modeling in Washington DC? - boy models

I think the wrong person, you want your child to a small part of society that destroys the soul of model.

If the picture is more important than the experience of natural life, the lives lost.

I think you should have your 3 years of physical activity as old as the education of children of preschool or kindergarten to leave, then the active functions such as walking with friends.

Your child should not in a superficial lifestyle.

I hope you listen to my advice, and soon the child may suffer from ignorance.

I do not want to sound rude, but it seems cruel to me that your child into a world where appearance standard will bring.

4 comments:

sk8 said...

I think it is doing a "just for fun" manner. But honestly, what comes to mind when a child is model you are, what your son if he had a terrible accident? Maybe something would happen on the face. She did not say they can not because their model is more attractive? How can I convince them that every time he does not really matter? but they are in the heart of everything they do? After I played there so much? There is a false impression of life.

Certainly something to think long and hard before. It is a cruel world.

horsegir... said...

My sister went to an agent in Alexandria, VA.
The agency is the name of centers.com www.jc (John Casablanca)

horsegir... said...

My sister went to an agent in Alexandria, VA.
The agency is the name of centers.com www.jc (John Casablanca)

horsegir... said...

My sister went to an agent in Alexandria, VA.
The agency is the name of centers.com www.jc (John Casablanca)

Post a Comment