Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (1992-93) Para Download Does It Irritate You When People Say Super Sentai Is Power Rangers?

Does it irritate you when people say Super Sentai is Power Rangers? - kyoryu sentai zyuranger (1992-93) para download

I do not think there are many supporters of the Super Sentai here, but I'll try my luck with this.

Power Rangers is a fraud of the Super Sentai ... Saban was good, but Disney sucked @ ss! When people see Super Sentai scenes that they think, Power Rangers, then it is kyoryu Zyuranger Sentai.

Sun Power Rangers, including Disney, horror stories, drama, and characters compared to their counterparts Sentai. Saban Disney did not even give you little or no credit to the Nihon TV for all images Sentai.

Power Rangers is so popular, but only because his supporters are young children and has none of it. The people in the world only to the United States, Hollywood does things, and I have no idea what it is in Japan, the magic of Super Sentai. Sometimes I get upset when all the people who believe that Japan is anime.

What do you think?

Note: I am not trying to defame the Power Rangers, I just say, why the original cast Super Sentai and Power Rangers is currentlyhas a bad job.

WARNING: Trolls and bitches hate you. I will not tolerate such a thing, k? ^ ^

1 comments:

Aria Vengeance said...

Yes, it annoys me when they say because quite different.
The Super Sentai I saw was only observed Engine Sentai Go-onger SND Samurai Sentai Brawlers. Personally, I like what he did, but Saban did not compare to Super Sentai in Japan.
You're right, Disney f * cks everything they touch. I can not support all versions of Power Rangers, that Disney has / does. Only version that Saban is not just for me.

Post a Comment