Chronic Gastritis More Condition_symptoms Chronic Gastritis.....................…

Chronic Gastritis.....................… - chronic gastritis more condition_symptoms

I have chronic gastritis, and I'm exhausted! I will not eat because I feel full all the time. I lost weight like nothing and I am under the weight, I know that sounds very good, but it is not. I am taking medication. I do not think that it works. I'm tired of this. I want a normal stomach. I feel very sad and unhappy, I can not (...... ...........!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Vanessa A said...

I had chronic gastritis for several years, so I feel your pain. At first I was a low dose of prescription varied as Aciphex, Nexium, Prevacid. They worked only for a short period of time. I had the best luck with Aciphex 40mg? This is the highest dose available. Actually stopped drinking a year ago, had two years of use and beautiful. He also had weight, but can build a "normal" weight average light weight with good nutrition and exercise (to muscles!). You have to eat healthy, I know that he tried to fatten fatty foods high in fat, but not the right nutrients and make your stomach feel worse! I cut fast food and many processed foods from my diet has really helped. I eat as much organic food as possible and to eat many small meals a day instead of three. Hope this helps! It will take some time, but you will feel better and try to talk to your doctor for more information so that he / she can help. If they ... a new doctor, I have and it works great.

Post a Comment